UltraLinq Healthcare Solutions, Inc., provides a SaaS solution for medical imaging and related products. Are you interested in helping to create products that will challenge the way healthcare is delivered? Learn more about what we do at http://ultralinq.com/
UltraLinq is seeking experienced software engineers to work in a cross-functional group developing our core platform and our web-based applications.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Design, development, and testing of UltraLinq’s web applications, REST APIs, and backend services
- Performance tuning, debugging, and integrating with existing features
- Collaborating with our customer support team to make end users happy
- Experience with MySQL and/or its forks, preferably in multi-node environments
- Experience with AWS, particularly EC2, RDS, and S3
- Experience with all the trappings of a modern software team: git, grunt or similar build tools, CI tools, unit testing tools, etc.
- Experience with Docker is a preferred
This position reports directly to the Director of Engineering.